Very many thanks for both the excellent writing and also the excellent co-ordination of this slightly complicated paper.
I would like to warmly thank you for your great effort and dedication that was put in the development of this Congress report! It was sent out for review to our colleagues.
Your efforts were and are highly appreciated and demonstrated the ability of your organisation to work very well under pressure.
Thanks and congratulations to you and the study team with this crisp, comprehensive and nice manuscript!
I wanted to tell you what an excellent job you and your group have done in making this task easy for me.
Thank you so much for having your internal reviewers edit these posters. I must say that I was very impressed with their findings, edits, and scientific acumen!
One of the few medical communications agencies in the world with genuine health economics communications expertise
Healthcare Economics Technology Assessment
The misunderstanding of health economics concepts and data is the most frequent cause of poor healthcare decisions; this communication gap is common to most countries, and indeed within healthcare providers.
However, health economics and outcomes data are often complex and rely on context for correct interpretation and ultimately decision-making. And frequently the best researchers in this field lack the communication expertise to explain their results for non-health economists.
Fortunately, you have us to do this for you. Get in touch with us to find out why our clients value our expertise in the communication of health economics and outcomes research.
We can assist you to:
- Create FDA and EMEA-ready technical reports
- Develop highly effective publications for any audience
- Keep compliant with ethics and good publications practice
- Plan and deliver your publication and communications for one or a series of outcomes studies
- Create accessible, user-friendly value dossiers and evidence tools
- Achieve your goals with advisory boards, training programmes and internal communications.
- Set up and Manage Payer advisory boards