Firstly, many thanks for making all these amends so quickly and expertly. This has been an excellent project to work with you on.
Thank you so much for accommodating our aggressive timelines. From a medical writing perspective, I think the design layout looks crisp, eye catching, and professional.
Your efforts were and are highly appreciated and demonstrated the ability of your organisation to work very well under pressure.
Great job, with the writing, the timelines and reminders to the authors. It’s a real pleasure to work with you and your team.
Great work! You could provide finally a good comprehensive manuscript full of data despite the difficulties in the interpretation of results and the extra analysis you had to do.
This is a beautifully written paper and provides a prospective that is rarely addressed in the field of AD. Thank you for including me in this work.
One of the few medical communications agencies in the world with genuine health economics communications expertise
The misunderstanding of health economics concepts and data is the most frequent cause of poor healthcare decisions; this communication gap is common to most countries, and indeed within healthcare providers.
However, health economics and outcomes data are often complex and rely on context for correct interpretation and ultimately decision-making. And frequently the best researchers in this field lack the communication expertise to explain their results for non-health economists.
Fortunately, you have us to do this for you. Get in touch with us to find out why our clients value our expertise in the communication of health economics and outcomes research.
We can assist you to:
- Create FDA and EMEA-ready technical reports
- Develop highly effective publications for any audience
- Keep compliant with ethics and good publications practice
- Plan and deliver your publication and communications for one or a series of outcomes studies
- Create accessible, user-friendly value dossiers and evidence tools
- Achieve your goals with advisory boards, training programmes and internal communications.
- Set up and Manage Payer advisory boards