Thank you very much for all your hard work and enthusiasm in helping us reach acceptance of the manuscript.
I wanted to tell you what an excellent job you and your group have done in making this task easy for me.
This is a beautifully written paper and provides a prospective that is rarely addressed in the field of AD. Thank you for including me in this work.
Thanks to the Rx team for the beautifully printed poster/minis and for their help with the shipping. All went smoothly – so I really appreciate your help with the logistics.
Many thanks for your availability and finalizing the job despite the challenging timeline from the very beginning!
Thank you so much for having your internal reviewers edit these posters. I must say that I was very impressed with their findings, edits, and scientific acumen!
One of the few medical communications agencies in the world with genuine health economics communications expertise
The misunderstanding of health economics concepts and data is the most frequent cause of poor healthcare decisions; this communication gap is common to most countries, and indeed within healthcare providers.
However, health economics and outcomes data are often complex and rely on context for correct interpretation and ultimately decision-making. And frequently the best researchers in this field lack the communication expertise to explain their results for non-health economists.
Fortunately, you have us to do this for you. Get in touch with us to find out why our clients value our expertise in the communication of health economics and outcomes research.
We can assist you to:
- Create FDA and EMEA-ready technical reports
- Develop highly effective publications for any audience
- Keep compliant with ethics and good publications practice
- Plan and deliver your publication and communications for one or a series of outcomes studies
- Create accessible, user-friendly value dossiers and evidence tools
- Achieve your goals with advisory boards, training programmes and internal communications.
- Set up and Manage Payer advisory boards