Your efforts were and are highly appreciated and demonstrated the ability of your organisation to work very well under pressure.
Very many thanks for both the excellent writing and also the excellent co-ordination of this slightly complicated paper.
We are almost done…Thanks to you and your team for excellent work on this manuscript.
Thanks for all your hard work and the excellently executed workshop. I’m in the middle of my emails but wanted to share this with you…
Firstly, many thanks for making all these amends so quickly and expertly. This has been an excellent project to work with you on.
The research was very thorough and the concepts were integrated in a very sophisticated manner. Also the writing style was very smooth and comprehensible and very easy for me to work from.
One of the few medical communications agencies in the world with genuine health economics communications expertise
Health Technology Assessment
The misunderstanding of health economics concepts and data is the most frequent cause of poor healthcare decisions; this communication gap is common to most countries, and indeed within healthcare providers.
However, health economics and outcomes data are often complex and rely on context for correct interpretation and ultimately decision-making. And frequently the best researchers in this field lack the communication expertise to explain their results for non-health economists.
Fortunately, you have us to do this for you. Get in touch with us to find out why our clients value our expertise in the communication of health economics and outcomes research.
We can assist you to:
- Create FDA and EMEA-ready technical reports
- Develop highly effective publications for any audience
- Keep compliant with ethics and good publications practice
- Plan and deliver your publication and communications for one or a series of outcomes studies
- Create accessible, user-friendly value dossiers and evidence tools
- Achieve your goals with advisory boards, training programmes and internal communications.
- Set up and Manage Payer advisory boards