Thanks to the Rx team for the beautifully printed poster/minis and for their help with the shipping. All went smoothly – so I really appreciate your help with the logistics.
- Research Scientist, Health Technology Assessment
Thank you so much for accommodating our aggressive timelines. From a medical writing perspective, I think the design layout looks crisp, eye catching, and professional.Author
Thank you once again for handling the poster project so nicely despite the very challenging timelines.Health Economist
We are almost done…Thanks to you and your team for excellent work on this manuscript.Author
Many thanks for all your hard work and keeping to timelines. You have been great to work with.Senior Medical Advisor
This is a beautifully written paper and provides a prospective that is rarely addressed in the field of AD. Thank you for including me in this work.Associate Professor
One of the few medical communications agencies in the world with genuine health economics communications expertise
The misunderstanding of health economics concepts and data is the most frequent cause of poor healthcare decisions; this communication gap is common to most countries, and indeed within healthcare providers.
However, health economics and outcomes data are often complex and rely on context for correct interpretation and ultimately decision-making. And frequently the best researchers in this field lack the communication expertise to explain their results for non-health economists.
Fortunately, you have us to do this for you. Get in touch with us to find out why our clients value our expertise in the communication of health economics and outcomes research.
We can assist you to:
- Create FDA and EMEA-ready technical reports
- Develop highly effective publications for any audience
- Keep compliant with ethics and good publications practice
- Plan and deliver your publication and communications for one or a series of outcomes studies
- Create accessible, user-friendly value dossiers and evidence tools
- Achieve your goals with advisory boards, training programmes and internal communications.