I have had collaborations in the past with medical communications organizations such as yours on similar projects, and the quality of your work on this project is at the highest level.
Thank you so much for accommodating our aggressive timelines. From a medical writing perspective, I think the design layout looks crisp, eye catching, and professional.
Very many thanks for both the excellent writing and also the excellent co-ordination of this slightly complicated paper.
Take it for granted, that I will be back once your help is needed.
I would like to warmly thank you for your great effort and dedication that was put in the development of this Congress report! It was sent out for review to our colleagues.
Thank you once again for handling the poster project so nicely despite the very challenging timelines.
One of the few medical communications agencies in the world with genuine health economics communications expertise.
Healthcare Economics Technology Assessment
The misunderstanding of health economics concepts and data is the most frequent cause of poor healthcare decisions; this communication gap is common to most countries, and indeed within healthcare providers.
However, health economics and outcomes data are often complex and rely on context for correct interpretation and ultimately decision-making. And frequently the best researchers in this field lack the communication expertise to explain their results for non-health economists.
Fortunately, you have us to do this for you. Get in touch with us to find out why our clients value our expertise in the communication of health economics and outcomes research.
We can assist you to:
- Create FDA and EMEA-ready technical reports
- Develop highly effective publications for any audience
- Keep compliant with ethics and good publications practice
- Plan and deliver your publication and communications for one or a series of outcomes studies
- Create accessible, user-friendly value dossiers and evidence tools
- Achieve your goals with advisory boards, training programmes and internal communications.
- Set up and Manage Payer advisory boards